Subjective:The patient is a 10 y.o. male that presented to our office following referral by his general dentist.
Objective:The patient had no known drug allergies, history of hospitalizations or operations. Oral examination revealed dental caries of tooth # 30. Teeth # C, E, F, and H were over retained. Three maxillary supernumerary teeth were noted on the radiographs.
- Three Maxillary Supernumerary Teeth
Plan / Treatment:
- Surgical Extraction of Maxillary Supernumerary Teeth 8a, 9a, 9aa
- Extraction of Teeth C, E, F, and H
Patient treated by:
- Dr. Steven R. Tucker Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dr. Kim Hill General Dentistry
Steven R. Tucker DMD, PSC Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 909 Scherm Road Owensboro, KY 42301 phone: 1-270-926-4107 fax: 1-270-926-4166 url: www.srt-psc.com
Last Modified: April 30, 2000