Subjective:The patient is a 7 y.o. male that was injured while riding at three wheeler.
Objective:The patient had no known drug allergies, history of hospitalizations or operations. Oral examination revealed mixed dentition with gingival laceration and fracture mobility in the right mandibular canine region. Radiographic examination was positive for a left mandibular condyle fracture and right mandibular parasymphysis fracture. In addition, the patient had a fracture of the left humerus, right clavicle, and a closed head injury.
- Closed Head Injury
- Left Humerus Fracture
- Right Clavicular Fracture
- Left Mandibular Condyle Fracture (Nondisplaced)
- Right Mandibular Parasymphysis Fracture
Plan / Treatment:
- Closed Reduction of Left Mandibular Condyle Fracture
- Closed Reduction of Right Mandibular Parasymphysis Fracture
Patient treated by:
- Dr. Steven R. Tucker Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Steven R. Tucker DMD, PSC Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 909 Scherm Road Owensboro, KY 42301 phone: 1-270-926-4107 fax: 1-270-926-4166 url: www.srt-psc.com
Last Modified: May 31, 2000