Subjective:The patient was referred to our office for surgical reconstruction of a left maxillary alveolar cleft and closure of oral - nasal fistula secondary to cleft lip / cleft palate deformity.
Objective:Medical history revealed a 13 y.o. white male with no known drug allergies or serious illnesses.
- Left Maxillary Alveolar Cleft
- Oral - Nasal Fistula
- Closure of Oral - Nasal Fistula
- Cancellous Marrow Iliac Bone Graft to Left Maxillary Alveolar Cleft
Nasal mucosa in fistula
Exposed osseous defect (cleft)
Left iliac crest
Grafted defect (cleft)
Click on image to enlarge.
Note eruption of left maxillary canine,
six weeks post op.
Patient treated by:
- Dr. Steven R. Tucker Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dr. Jon C. Fisher Orthodontist
- Dr. Charles Milem Orthopedic Surgery
Steven R. Tucker DMD, PSC
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
909 Scherm Road
Owensboro, KY 42301
Last Modified: August 31, 1998